The 3 Questions

"1.)Can people trust me to do what's right? 2.)Am I committed to doing my very best? 3)Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail." -Lou Holtz

I agree with this quote and can suggest that these be the rules to live by for every person, no matter where they stand financially or racially. These questions should be answered with a YES, but if they are not you know what you have to work on. Let us say that you have two of the three questions answered with a YES, can you still succeed? I think that is your choice. Even if I agree with Holtz that these are the questions that can help you succeed, I do not think these are the only ones. I believe there are plenty more questions that help determine weather or not you succeed in life. But now that I think of it all of the examples I have thought of do in some way go into a category of one of these three main questions. An example of this quote can be when a person who never follows any of these rules and answers these questions with a no is applying to their dream job. Low and behold they do not get in and is replaced with another person. Now that person Chooses the Right 24/7 and has answered these three questions with YES their entire life. By doing this of course they received the job and many more to come. 
Image result for lou holtz

Comments

Popular Posts