Thanksgiving Week

If anyone reading this has NOT lived under a rock their entire lives then you probably know about Thanksgiving and the week students have of no school to help celebrate it. Now if you do not mind I have to write about my whole week so let us get started! The Saturday after the last day of school involved me waking up way earlier than I had to because I thought I had college class. By the way I was totally wrong and so when my dad dropped me off I had to call him straight away when I found out. Later that day my family and I went to my Grandma's house because they love us being there. That was sarcastic, get used to it. On Sunday I woke up at a regular time and enjoyed the day with my family at the comfort of our home, a few movies and home cooked food now that's the way to go. The first week day was spent with my mom, my sister, and my gorgeous doggo, we did a lot of things including eating and watching television. How exciting! We waited for my dad to come home and continued with our regular programming. Now Tuesday was exciting, no sarcasm there, the first half of my day was spent with my mom, sister, and doggo watching the Flash and waiting for my dad to arrive home because we were going to an advanced screening of Coco. When my dad did come I of course was taking shower, what else do you expect from a clean human being, and so my familia had to wait for me. When I finished we drove straight into the LA Live night and waited in line. Once we were the first people in line a lady that hair as mean as the sun told us there was no more available tickets. THE AUDACITY! We did not let that little mishap stop us so instead we created our own movie theater with popcorn, nachos, ice cream, and the new Justice League movie. The half of Wednesday was spent like those of Monday and Tuesday but when my dad came we went to Skyzone, which may i add was tiring. After that amazing adventure my dad had a Thanksgiving celebration to attend to so we dropped him off and headed our way, which was to buy french fries, pizza, and Chinese food, then watch the Flash. The next day my dad did not have work and because we all slept late we all awoke at about 1. Until 5 or 6 we watched plenty of movies and shows and changed our clothes to go to a Thanksgiving celebration at my aunts house then my grandmas. Friday was spent shopping and waking up early to grab those deals. Which I find pointless because that is why we have online shopping. Saturday was spent wit my family at Mulligans and then Souplantation. We then shopped for a little bit at a Marshalls store near us and can be near you too! Semi early Sunday morning was spent at the movies watching Coco than my mom,sister, dog and I spending the rest of the time in our casa. My dad was thankfully washing clothes at my Grandmas house for us to wear the next days. I at the same time was doing homework due the day before that I could of easily done over the weekend I just chose not to.
Image result for thanksgiving

Comments

Popular Posts