Social Worker

Duties and Respoinsibilites:

They help people solve and cope with problems in their everyday lives. They work with people from many different backgrounds and keep files about them. 

Salary: $47,980

Education: 

TO become a social worker you need a bachelor's degree in social work.

Demand or Need for this career:

This career is projected to grow 16% from the years 2016 to 2026. This is because the increased demand of healthcare and social services.

Add a Picture:

Image result for social worker

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? WHy ? Why not? 

I do not think I would like to be one because this career requires you to make a lot of interaction with people, and help them with their problams which I am not very good at. The pay is also not that high so I would say, "Its a no from me dawg." 

Comments

Popular Posts