Class Evaluation


  1. Things I liked about this class (Block 2, Digital Computing Class) include the fact that I learned how to type, how I learned about different medical careers, and how I learned more about computers and their numerous software programs. Without this class I know for a fact that I would have had a harder time learning how to type. And know I know the different careers my school I helping me be apart of. Additionally, I would have never had the skills I have and know now with computers, such as Google documents, Microsoft Word, and this website.
  2. The things I did not like about this class include the fact that we were not allowed to use our phone to plainly just enhance our mind with music, and how we had to say the CTR pledge everyday when we could have easily just said it once every month and/or week. Other than these minor things I absolutely believe this class is one of my favorites.
  3. Some of the recommendations I have for improving the class include allowing us to listen to music, of our choice, while working hardly on our blog. We could as well use other typing programs that help us develop our typing skills. Additionally, we could not only write about careers but we should write about current news, for example politics or the environment.
  4. Personally, I believe the highlight of my class experience included learning how to type. Before this class my typing was made with only two fingers, nowadays I am getting the hang of using the home row and not looking at my fingers while I am typing.
  5. I really did, at times, try my best in class. Most times I would type my heart out and others I would be less motivated and just type because I had to. At those dark times I would type at my content and rush until the end. However keep in mind that I DID try almost every time ;).
  6. I do write in my journal most days but end up rushing to get it done quickly. Other days I intend to write in my journal but am overwhelmed with the amount of school work I have to do. In my really dark days, which are just a couple of times, I leave the writing for the next day and rush both entries. 
  7. I am currently committed to being a CTR (choose the right) Person 24/7. I am (right now) going to behave at Level D (the Democracy Level), this means I am going to take responsibility for my choices and actions. I am going to behave above the line which means I will be patient, friendly, righteous, and have empathy. Hopefully I always stay like this and do not stray on the wrong path (some may say the Dark Side), oh well, only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts