Start, Continue, and Stop

"We need the courage to START and CONTINUE what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn't do." -Richard L. Evans
Even if the quote is long, I personally believe it is self explanatory. For example when Evans states, "We need the courage to START and continue what we should do..." it means that most humans do not do what is right. Maybe because they are overwhelmed. Or maybe because those dark hearted humans just do not want to. The last part of the quote is filled with words that are along the lines of: a person needs courage to stop what is not right. Maybe this is because they find it easier to CTW.  A good example could be me, when I have loads of homework I instead procrastinate and use my phone and/or watch TV. I instead need to START and CONTINUE my homework, which is the right thing to do. In order to do that I need to have the courage to STOP using my technology and start doing what is important for my future. That is what you all have to do.
Image result for richard l evans

Comments

Popular Posts