Recreation Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: 

Recreational therapists plan, direct, and coordinate recreational based treatment programs for people with disabilities, injuries, or illnesses. They can plan activities that improve a patient's physical, social, and emotional well being. Activities can include: sports, dance, crafts, and arts. 

Salary: $47,680

Education:

You need  a bachelor's degree and at times a certification to become a recreational therapist.

Demand for this Particular Career: 

Qualities you should have if your're looking into this career include compassion, patience, and resourcefulness. This career should increase by 7% from the years 2016 to 2026.

Add a Picture:

Image result for recreation therapist

Reflcetion: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I do not think I would like to be one because this job recquires a large amount of patience, and I do not think I have enough of that quality. This job also requires you to be with people alot and talk to them and such, which I do not think is one of my highlighting attributes.

Comments

Popular Posts