X-Ray Technician

Duties and Responsibilities:

X-Ray Technicians perform diagnostic imaging examinations, such as x-rays on patients. They are also known as radiologic technologists. 

Salary: $57,450

Education: 

To become a x-ray technician you need at least need an associate's degree.

Demand for this Particular Career:

In most states a x-ray technician needs to be licensed. You need to have math skills, technical skills, and interpesonal skills. The job outlook for this career is to grow 13% from the years 2016 to 2026.

Add a Picture:

Image result for x ray technician

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 

I do not think I would like to be one because I am not interested in this career choice as much as I am with the others. I also think the pay is kinda low, considering the work they do.

Comments

Popular Posts