Spring Break

This Spring Break I mostly stayed home, which I am fiiiiine with. At home I binge watched this show called ON MY BLOCK and i loved it until they left us on a cliff hanger. SO the cliff hanger was about this person invading a Quincenera and shooting this inncoent, funny kid named Ruby. Smh @ at the show for doing this tooo meee. On the days I actually went some where I went to the movies, my grandma's house (both sides of the family), and Uiversal Studios. At the movies I saw READY PLAYER ONE in this fancy theater where there was a large screen and fancy seats the you can lay down in. The reasons i went to my grandmas house was because in my moms side it was on of my aunt's birthdays and for my dads side it was easter! and & then i went to universal studios because we had the season past and we decided why not? i swear my family would go to universals every day its just that the parking is 25 frickin dollars!!!! so yah on this univeresal studios trip only my mom took us because it was on a week day and my dad was working, so yah we left early because we wanted to go to city walk and buy food from mini monster and BEN AND JERRYS! so yah lifes pretty koool .
i also saw some episode of THAT 70s SHOW and F.R.I.E.N.D.S which i like because the shoes are "comedy gold". and saw some movies at home like BARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE and THE INCREDIBLES which are both pretty good movies. plus i did some homework which i donut (buh dum tshh) wanna brag about.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- /-/-/--/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//--/-/-/Image result for friends easter chandler
Image result for on my block    Image result for ready player one

Comments

Popular Posts