School Break Days

During my Winter Break I did a ton a things that I will describe below, which I'm sure is an action all of you are interested in ;) Most days of my Winter Break was spent at home with my sister, mom, and Gorgeous pom, get it hahaha. Anyway during this long period of time, mostly spent at home, I had managed to read the whole Hunger Games trilogy, after i as well saw most of the movies (not the last one because the thing I watch movies in was not working :( This winter break was full of happy holidays such as Christmas, New Years, and that one religious holiday where you eat the bread and hope you get a slice with a little baby which I'm assuming is an angel. Christmas was awesome because I got to spend time with both sides of my family, and my parents gave me a basket full of brownie mix and Adam Sandler movies, plus as an addition they gave me the movie Elf. The basketball also had my favorite hazelnut candy, which I sadly do not know how to spell, and a pack of fun sized Twix (my dad ended up giving this candy to my visiting cousins. I got a ton of other presents as well, I just loved this specific gift more. New Years was great because my grandma from my mom's side came back from Mexico, and no elderly nor aunt or uncle was too sick to not celebrate! The religious celebration just happened about last week, and no one in my family had the baby in their slice, i guess this is bitter sweet because thew myth is that if you get the baby you have good look for 2018, but on the other hand you have to bring a sort of pot luck thing to a party. Some time in between these celebrations my family went to see Pitch Perfect 3 and constantly went to the mall, the malls ranged from Del Amo to Santa Anita. On some days, while my dad was at work, my mom would take my sister and I to the movies, the mall, or my Grandma's or Aunt's house. On this special occasion we ended up seeing Jumanji, the new one, bought a whole shopping spree of books (each book was 25 cents at Goodwill), and bought special jugs, huge water bottles, or coffee mugs for ourselves, I also ended up with a Star Wars phone case. Throughout these three weeks I maintained a CTR person attitude by writing in my CTR journal daily and making goals for each day!
Image result for new years
Image result for family



\

Comments

Popular Posts