In Doing What's Right

"True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what's right." -Brigham Young




I agree with this quote becuase of personal experience. Yes, me too, the angel in disguise have done something wrong and had my freedom taken away. So once upon a time I chose the wrong by not doing my bed, so I did that and when my mom found out she got sooooo mad at me that she took away my phone. But Kiara, that isn't a very bad punishment, you must say. Well no its isn't but it could have been the wrose punishment everr.  Anyway I learned my lesson and now do my bed every single day like a true CTR person every hour 24 fricken 7. What I'm string to say is that  the only way you can have unlimited independence and freedom is by doing and choosing the right. When you do wrong people take way your independence, it can either be your parents with your phone or the state with jail, it depends on the choices you make. SO choosing the right = freedom i guess!
Image result for brigham young

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts