Student Success Statement: Act Accordingly

"Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly."

 -Otto Graham Jr.

I believe this quote is saying the truth because some of us may ask this question to ourselves almost everyday, and if you do not then you should start and be on your way to being a CTR person 24/7. This quote is saying that  befor you do something ask yourself if it is "Right or Wrong" and when the otto Graham Jr says "Act Accordingly" he means to do the act if it is right, but to not do it if it is wrong. An example of this quote can be when you dins a Twenty Dollar Bill on the floor, it may seem like a lot of money then but is it worth your dignity? If you do happen to find money on the floor, before making any rash decisions you have to follow this quote and ask yourself the question every person should ask themselves on a daily basis. I feel slightly ashamed because even I do not ask myself this question when I am in need of guidance, and may I say I 5/10 times end up making the wrong decisions and end up hurting both myself and the people that are closest to me. Imagine if I just always ask myself this, I could save people a lot of pain and uneccesary emotions. All in all you should ask yourself this question and do what you believe is right. Do what you think is going to help the world, or for right now you and the people closest to you. 
Image result for otto graham jr

Comments

Popular Posts